Milton Hospital Advertising Campaigns Awarded Top Honors
The New England Society for Healthcare Communications (NESCHCo) awarded top honors in seven categories to Milton Hospital and our advertising agency, The Bennett Group, for our 2010 marketing campaigns.
The NESCHCo Lamplighter Awards showcase and honor communications excellence in the New England region. The competition included more than 340 entries from more than 85 healthcare organizations. The “Best of New England Award” was presented to The Bennett Group for Milton Hospital’s emergency room marketing campaign.
“This campaign combined compelling and memorable graphics, and execution of creative that achieved the stated objectives with measurable and impressive results,” said Judge Adrienne Foley of Foley Outsource in St. Paul, Minn.
“The most important measurements of success for any marketing campaign are the results,” said Public Relations Manager Jason Bouffard. “All the different elements of the ER marketing campaign helped Milton Hospital exceed its goal for ER volume growth last year by bringing more patients through the door. The outstanding service patients received once they got here encouraged them to spread the word about Milton Hospital, and I believe that’s been the winning formula.”
In addition to the “Best in New England Award,” the hospital was also honored with the following awards during the ceremony:
- Advertising: Outdoor – Award of Excellence for “Patient Satisfaction” billboard ad
- Advertising: Print – Award of Excellence for “Patient Satisfaction” newspaper ad
- Advertising: Television – Award of Excellence for “Self Exam” TV ad
- Publications: Direct Mail – Gold Award for “ER” mailer series
- Physician Relations – Silver Award for “The Not so Trivial Pursuit Game” physician marketing piece
- Publications – Silver Award for “Patient Satisfaction” campaign
In addition, the Healthcare Marketing Report recently sponsored the Twenty-Eighth Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards. Nearly 4,800 entries were received for this year’s competition and The Bennett Group received four awards overall for Milton Hospital campaigns including:
- Physician Referral Marketing: The Not So Trivial Pursuit Game Campaign – Gold Award
- Direct Mail: ER Campaign – Merit Award
- Outdoor Advertising: Patient Satisfaction/Top Shelf ER Care Campaign – Merit Award
- Television Advertising: ER Double Vision – Merit Award
“These awards are a direct result of our marketing staff’s long-term commitment to our ‘Journey to Excellence,’’ said Milton Hospital President Joseph Morrissey. “We pride ourselves on delivering timely and informative healthcare information to the community and these awards recognize the hard work of the Milton Hospital Public Relations team.”